Sandy Run Country Club is beautifully situated on one hundred fifteen acres in Montgomery County, just outside of historic Fort Washington, between Philadelphia and Valley Forge.
Sandy Run Country Club was chartered in June, 1923, under the name of the Edgehill Golf Club. The Golf Course is a tight and varied 18-hole course with topography that is rolling but not hilly, lending itself nicely to holes with an attractive naturalness about them.
In 1927, taking its name from the stream that runs through the property, and today lends considerable character to the par-five eighth hole the club became Sandy Run Country Club.
In 2009 the club house underwent a major renovation, improving both, our member and banquet facilities, making Sandy Run Country Club the perfect venue for everything from a casual lunch after a round of golf to an elegant Wedding reception for up to two hundred fifty guests.